“Excellent location,facilities, and service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lindsey's Rainbow Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Heber Springs
Lindsey's Rainbow Resort
You added Lindsey's Rainbow Resort to your Saves list
350 Rainbow Loop, Heber Springs, AR 72543   |
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Heber Springs
Belleville, Illinois
“Excellent location,facilities, and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Just returned from a family reunion at Lindsey's Resort. Cabins were well equipped and comfortable, with many amenities and setups to choose from. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The food in their Pot O' Gold restaurant was generally good quality, if a little pricey (which you generally expect at a small resort), but their rainbow trout was exceptionally good. Highly recommend if you are in the area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed in Unit #5 in the "motel" building since it was just two of us and we didn't need a cabin. It faces the boat dock and the Little Red River and is next to the pool. It was a large room with full kitchen and we sat on the porch with cocktails in the afternoon. It's rustic and fun. There are several docks you can fish from, or hire one of their fishing guides. The staff was friendly and helpful. The adjacent Pot of Gold restaurant served a nice grilled trout dinner and we saw others ordering steaks. We were told they will soon start a Sat-Sun breakfast buffet. It was convenient to be able to walk over after a day of fishing. Their website has a map of the property so you can easily pick where you want to stay.

Our only complaint that kept me from giving it five stars was the poor WiFi connection. If you really need do something, go to the main building where the router is. We don't normally take our tablets to dinner, but we did one night so we could post some fishing photos.

Room Tip: Their website has a map of the property so you can easily pick where you want to stay.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and his business partner had taken to of their associates to a training class in Memphis, at the end of the class I met them and we planned to visit family and friends in Little Rock for a few days. At the last minute my husband decided he wanted to take the guys to Greers Ferry for a little R & R. I was able to get us a cabin and Lindsey's and they guys did not want to ever leave. We live in Florida so this was a real treat for them. The cabin was nice with wonderful rustic touches and had everything we needed for our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great resort to stay on the Red River in Heber Springs, AR! As a travel agent I'm always looking for that Gem and this is it! Everything you could need or want is here. The Pot of Gold Restaurant is great dining for the price. Try their Fried Apple or Chocolate Pies Yummy! I love the honeymoon cottages so warm & cozy with great views of the Red River. If you need to celebrate a Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon or R&R this is it. The owner was very accommodating and so were the staff. You can't go wrong they have a cottage or motel room for your stay. I can't say enough about renting for a couples group Cottage 23, 24 & 25 made for a great time for my husband's Birthday. Don't forget to eat at the Pot of Gold. Thanks again Billy and Staff for our great time at Lindsey's Rainbow Resort.

Room Tip: COTTAGE 25 SWEET!!!! Special for a couple!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed in a cabin. Lots of room, not cramped at all. The river and fishing pier is just a very short walk. We booked a guided fishing trip with them and it was awesome!!! Then we took our catch to the restaurant where they prepared it for supper. Delicious!!!! Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Marion, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The cabin style room was clean and included cable tv, a stove top and a refrigerator. The bathroom was small but everything worked. Bed were comfortable and the area quite for sleep at night. We had three problems: The refrigerator stopped working on the second day of our stay (they restarted it once but it stopped again that night), the large eye on the stove only worked on high (hard to cook without burning the food) and the receptacles in the room were all so worn out that a power cord would not stay in. I thought with all the problems we had, the owners might give a slight discount for our 3 day stay but they did not. They even charged us for the ice we had to use since the refrigerator wasn't working. We'll find a different place to stay next time we want to get away in that area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My review is probably a bit biased because my family did not come here to fish--we attended a wedding. However, our stay here left a lot to be desired. For one thing, the rooms are extremely overpriced. Our room cost just as much if not more than a stay at Embassy Suites, and the rooms are in no way comparable to an upscale hotel. Yes, some reviewers commented on the updated rooms and flat screen TV's, but I would expect that for $150+ a night. In terms of the rooms, they were clean and decent, but I found a huge brown recluse spider on my pillow. Granted this resort is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods, but come on! A brown recluse on my pillow!!! In addition, the hot water situation was terrible. We had about 2 minutes worth of hot water in our shower. Forget shaving or soaping up. You had to have a game plan before you even got in. I had enough time to shampoo my hair once and get most of the suds rinsed out before cold water started spraying out. And after finding a brown recluse in my bed, all I wanted was a hot shower and I couldn't even get that. I guess it all depends on why you want to visit Lindsey's. If you go to fish, then I'm sure the amenities are fine. But for a wedding weekend getaway this place is the absolute pits.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Lindsey's Rainbow Resort? Share your experiences!