“Not much ambiance, but a decent meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
The South
“Not much ambiance, but a decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We weren't sure what to expect of Michael's, as this was our first visit. When we pulled in, it was apparent it was in an old Western Sizzlin'. That's sort of what the experience there was like. It's a casual family restaurant with a primarily Italian menu. The service was very attentive and friendly.

I had a sampler pasta platter, and I enjoyed it; my wife wasn't all that excited about her spaghetti with Italian sausage - it was a bit too greasy for her liking. The salad bar was a lot like what you get at a Western Sizzlin'.

The prices were reasonable, and we were in and out quickly. Set your expectations appropriately, and you'll be satisfied.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

LARGO
“Great Prime Rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The salad bar had 2 kinds of soup and a huge assortment of fresh vegetables. Everything was fresh and delicious. Service was quick, efficient and friendly. We both had prime rib and it was awesome. The 8 oz portion was plenty enough for my husband, and I took half of mine home. The broccoli was the best I have every eaten - I don't know what the seasoning was, but it was great. I always eat prime rib instead of steak because it is something I don't cook at home. Because of that, I am a pretty good authority on prime rib. This was originally cooked - not a re-warmed portion. It was one of the best I have ever eaten, tender with a wonderful flavor.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Great food and great service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Went here with a large group and food was excellent. Wait staff is very attentive and we had a good time. Minestrone soup and the pasta salad are wonderful ! We will definitely be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Good Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Food from the menu was good and the salad buffet was included.

Visited June 2012
Arkansas
“Good food. Good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Great salad and soup bar. Their Minestrone is great. I wish I had the recipe. I like their light Grilled Chicken and Chef Veggies.

Visited August 2011