“Best mexican food in the area.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Gassville
Cuisines: Mexican
Gassville, Arkansas, United States
“Best mexican food in the area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Lettys serves the best mexican food in the area and it really.isnt even close. Also portion sizes are very good so even those with a big appetite get their fill. Service is always very good and employees are very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Braidwood, Illinois
“Greatest service ever, no joke it was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We ate here on Valentines Day, we were in town for a funeral and received the tip to eat here from Tanya at First security bank in mountain home. The place is about a 10 minute drive outside of town. I can't say anything was exceptional just your typical mexican food but we were in arkansas in the middle of no where so it would reasonable for the food to be lousy. The salsa is a little spicey as someone else mentioned and heavy on the onion, but we all liked it at our table. The service however was what set this place apart, I will definitely eat her again if I am this area again. The staff was just so friendly and we never had a want or need while we dinned there. I had the combo chimichanga and although smaller then other places was very good, my sister ahd the veggie fajita and flet it was very good and was alarge serving. Thank you for such great service,the owners should be proud of the staff who worked this day.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

plenty of food for the money. good food, I love the super burrito that is smothered in queso. Friendly service.

Visited August 2013
Harrison, Arkansas
“Decent Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Decent place to eat. You can eat breakfast any time of day or night. What I don't get is if you dine in you get free chips and salsa but if you carry out they charge you for them. I've never got anything exceptional from here but I've never got anything that tasted bad either. Decently clean and the service is alright.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, AR
“Fat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Was heading to the White River for fishing and decided to get a bite of food before fishing. Majority of the reviews were good, so we decided to try it. The chips were the best part of the meal. The salsa is mainly tomato sauce & the tomato may very well be from a can.

My friend ordered the carnitas and I ordered the carnitas burrito. Carnitas is normally shredded pork slow cooked in a flavorful light, red sauce. The pork was brought out in large chunks and contained huge pieces of FAT. The majority of the carnitas was fat. It looked like someone had trimmed fat from the pork & it accidentally got put on a serving platter. The enchilada sauce was definitely canned and I've never seen so much cheese on a Mexican dish.

I kept noticing a lady across the restaurant making large circles with her fork every time she took a bite. After I got my dish, I understood why as she was trying to "break" the cheese so there was not a string left hanging! Needless to say, we won't be back.

To be fair, maybe we ordered the wrong thing ......

Visited September 2013