“A nice place to stay with a very nice staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas

You added LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas to your Saves list
LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Tamanaco with Av. Naiguata | El Rosal Neighborhood, Caracas 1060, Venezuela (Formerly LIDOTEL Hotel Centro Lido)   |
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Caracas
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A nice place to stay with a very nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was my first trip to Venezuela last week I was fortunate to stay at the Lidotel in the center of Caracas. I was a little worried about my stay since I am normally a loyal "Marriott guy" but our corporate group in Caracas recommended this property. I was put in a very nice suite on the 10th floor which was huge. The bed was very comfortable and the living room, bedroom and bathroom were all very large. The water pressure in the huge walk in shower was amazing. I enjoyed the free breakfast buffet each morning and the choices were excellent, especially the French toast and the little sausages. The gym is located on the 8th floor and is a bit of a challenge to find your first time but included a large collection of treadmills and elliptical machines and a very nice assortment of weight machines. There was an obvious security team in place throughout the hotel which made me feel extremely safe during my entire visit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Caracas for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: The area in general is very nosiey so good luck with a quiet room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for talking the time to write a review for our Hotel in Caracas. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to strive for excellent service. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I spent 5 days in Caracas staying at Lidotel Hotel and I did not want to leave. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the rooms very spacious with a huge bathroom. The breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. There is an onsite spa which is very reasonably priced. All the staff I dealt with were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to Caracas!

Room Tip: The rooms have two double beds and there were three of us staying, we did have to pay a supplement f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Andrea, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. If we can ever be of service to you and your traveling party again, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Best hotel in caracas with the best location. Been to caracas many times and this hotel is the best by far. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. All rooms have free wifi a big plus and breakfast included.

• Stayed August 2012
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. We would like to add that apart from offering our guests complimentary wireless internet access, both in-room and in the Business Center, we provide an ample working desk with a lamp, as well as a small table with two chairs if you require additional seating ot extra work space. Complimentary wireless internet access is offered at all of our boutique hotels within Venezuela as a standard amenity.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back into our home soon.
La Floresta, Uruguay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been staying at the Hotel Centro Lido regularly in the past 6 years. The hotel has consistently provided an excellent service, excellent restaurant and breakfast and overall an excellent stay. It is very well located and has a small but convenient shopping mall in the same block.
Excellent service. I have also stayed at other hotels in Caracas and this one i s among the best.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
north america
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I booked two months in advance and requested a quiet room. They put in the front of the hotel, that has loud, booming music until 3 am. No sleep. Would not change my room. I also requested hotel transportation from airport. The guy who was supposed to be there showed up late, looked drunk, and was waiting in a place where he couldn't be seen.

The huge problem is customer service - I've never seen worse.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

Hotel options in Caracas are very limited yet the Lido has a great location.....the quality of the rooms bed, carpet, pillow,towels, has become extremely poor. And it is not chep on price.

Stayed January 2012
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced while staying at the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance and it is because of this that the hotel recently underwent an extensive renewal as it relates to signature bedding, linens, service and amenities. We kindly ask that you contact our customer service department so that we may document your concerns and take note of any additional items that might be necessary to avoid any further discomfort to our guests. We hope you revisit the Hotel Centro Lido next time you visit Caracas and look forward to welcoming you into our home once again.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Had to go to Caracas on business. Hotel was very nice. No problem checking in and was able to arrange transportation from airport to hotel prior to my arrival. Checkin was not a problem. Most of the staff at the front desk spoke minimal english and was able to accommodate any request I had during my stay. Room (Single VIP) was great. King size bed, HUGE flat screen on wall, desk, sitting area with table and 2 chairs, large bathroom with shower/soaking tub. Ate most meals at the hotel during my 3 day stay. Food was average but priced quite high. Considering this is a 5-star hotel I guess you expect prices to be a little higher. Gym on floor 8 is fantastic. Overall no complaints about my stay. Would stay again should I have to return to Caracas.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas? Share your experiences!