I had a good stay at this hotel. I stayed 15 days in a business trip. Rooms are clean and confortable, gym is decent and pool is great. Breakfast is very good and some drinks by the pool at night is a great option.
Room service is quite good. A chocolate desert was waiting for me in my room on my birthday. That was a nice surprise after a hard day of work! Also the drivers and front desk received me with a big smile and happy birthday.
People at the front desk are helpful, but it's quite busy so it will take a while until they can give you some attention. I had a few problems with toilet that they didn't solve. However no problems with late check-out.
There is a travel agency at the hotel, but the schedule doesn't work if you are on a business trip. They open late and close early. Better contact them by phone.
The hotel has a good japonese restaurant and arepa places at walking distance and you can get nice restaurant at Las Mercedes about 15min drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pestana Caracas is the first hotel of the prestigious Grupo Pestana, the largest Portuguese hotel chain, in Venezuela. It is one of the best hotels in Caracas and its facilities have a very contemporary style. The hotel is located in a privileged area, the new financial center, near Parque Miranda and close to the exclusive area of Los Palos Grandes and Altamira, home to some of the most distinguished shops, restaurants, banks, and a few of the main business centers in the city of Caracas. This hotel in Caracas has 195 fully equipped rooms and suites, an international cuisine restaurant with 130 seats, lobby bar and over 1000 m² divided into 6 rooms for conferences, meetings and events, together with the most roomy, modern and innovative multipurpose room in all the city of Caracas. All the social areas of the hotel have Wi-Fi Internet access. Enjoy the fitness center, equipped with several training machines and a very pleasant view. This excellent atmosphere is complemented by a wide area of leisure and entertainment, which includes a panoramic pool overlooking the dazzling Monte Avila and the most beautiful part of the Venezuelan capital. In the 18th floor of Pestana Caracas we can find Lounge Avila, a place that has become a favorite rendezvous location for those who wish to enjoy the best international cocktails, accompanied by several local appetizers and "tapas", in an unique ambiance, and with a fantastic view of the city. Pestana Caracas is distinguished by its innovative style and by the luxury services for executives, companies, both in the national and international markets, and for more demanding guests that require comfort, good service, and the best location possible. Besides, the hotel is also a reference of quality and good taste unlike any other in the capital. Luxury, safety and comfort, are some of the elements you will find in Pestana Hotel Caracas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Caracas Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Caracas Hotel Caracas
- Pestana Caracas Hotel And Suites