This a relative new building (less than 4 years), so everything should be in good conditions.
I stayed for only night in their King Deluxe
I'll split my review into Pros and Cons.
1. The bed is quite comfortable. It's a king size bed
2. 42" Flat screen tv.
4. Quiet Air conditioner.
5. Safe box inside the room.
6. Breakfast is included on the rate.
7. Very friendly staff at the front desk.
8. Clean and well furnished room.
9. Convenient location near to one of the most important malls and main avenues.
10. If you do not want drive to the mall (Sambil) they provide you free shuttle.
1. Parking lot very limited in space. You have to leave you car keys.
2. Even though I stayed at the King Deluxe, the size of that room is small, compared to similar rooms type in another hotels.
3. Individual Water Heater. Why is this a cons... well, let's say that its capacity is less than 25 liters - Which is just enough for one person.
4. Poor WiFi signal strength.
5. At least my room has no outside view. Keep in mind that this is a two stories building, so there no much chance of having a breath taking view or decent view of the island.
- Also Known As:
- Bakhos Suites Hotel Margarita Island, Venezuela - Porlamar