TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Abba Eco Adventure

Abba Eco Adventure
Calle Constitucion #6 oriente Colonia Centro, Concepcion de Buenos Aires, Mexico
01 372 4 26 09 61
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am father of two kids, It was unique experience see at my kids playing in of the animals environment, I recommend this place. Just Great

Visited December 2012

Palo Alto, California
“Wonderful place to enjoy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed there the last august with my friends; I celebrated my birthday and it was a great experience. People working there is really funny and the cabins are beautiful, all they have chimney. There is no electricity, no noise; only relax. Ohh another thing that I loved from this place was the animals; I could interact whit them like is they were domestics ones. We song near to the chimney at night.

Visited August 2012
Bilbao, Spain
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was a wonderful experience to be in Abba. You can get in touch with yourself and nature. The food and people are incredible. There is a lot of activities you can enjoy, such as, mountain bike tour, singing in a bonfire, a walk in the forest combined with a tour in a van... I would certainly recommend you to come.

Visited August 2012
Jalisco
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The place is beautiful, relaxing atmosphere in which to commune with nature and animals very closely, I went with my family and my daughter was fascinated with animals and all activities there from tiroleza to feed the rabbits , a highly recomendado.as cabins are rustic and very beautiful and comfortable with everything you need, really the place worth visiting. I plan to return this November with my family to relax and have a good weekend.

Visited September 2012
Guadalajara, México
“The best time ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you are looking to get away from the city, would like to connect with nature and enjoy Eco friendly Park in Guadalajara area, Abba’s the place to be. I have got the chance to get away from the city and have a good time with my friends from all over the world. We had the best weekend ever!!

Visited October 2012

Been to Abba Eco Adventure? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Abba Eco Adventure, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.