Clean and well run. Super accommodating hosts with helpful trekking, dining and overall travel advice. Convenient location, 2 blocks off the main strip, 10 min walk to bus station, with a small grocery store and bakery near by. Breakfast is good, but basic. (fresh bread, cheese, ham, cake, coffee, tea...) In the evening, the front foyer, with free coffee, tea and canisters of hot water, provides a cozy area for unwinding and eating a self-catered dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We think, as many other people, that traveling is one of the best things in which we can devote our time and invest our money. And certainly, we also share the taste for incredibly beautiful places, near or far away, in which nature takes amazing forms and which may be enjoyed in very different ways. For that reason, we chose one of the most wonderful places to live and to enjoy with every guest his experience in El Chaltén, a unique place. We started to build our house in 1999. It took some time, and in november of the year 2001 we finally opened B&B, were we offer tourists comfortable rooms, with private bathrooms or shared bathrooms, warmly decorated, and carefully cleaned. Nothofagus B&B is a small place, it only has seven rooms. Therefore, it offers our guests a very quiet space and enables us to provide to each of our guests a caring and personal service. We look forward to see you here. Eva and Gerardo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Nothofagus Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nothofagus Bed And Breakfast
- Nothofagus Hotel El Chalten
- Ahc El Chalten