“A great place for breakfast or a quick lunch.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“A great place for breakfast or a quick lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

They serve breakfast without worrying about all the fat you often get at restaurants and they still manage to keep all the great breakfast flavour you will love. For lunch you will love their Greek food, and contrary to popular belief, service at a Greek restaurant can be quiet and still friendly.

The furnishings are a little institutional for my taste but I know others who quite like the décorating scheme.

Visited July 2014

Brampton, Canada
“Breakfast and a Paper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

There was nothing I disliked. I was well fed according to my dietary needs, and was presented with a free newspaper. Perfect!

Visited June 2014
Brantford, Canada
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a group of 11 people make a reservation for 5:30 as we were going to a play. Our orders were taken by 5:40. However, the food arrived near 7. Mine was cool or cold and the cheese had already congealed on the cutlet. Many had no dressing on their salads. That was the best part of my meal. We were offered no bread or anything in the meantime. No explanation came as to why the delay. Others who arrived after us, got their meals before us. I think, if they can't handle a group, they should not book any in., or put a limit of , say 5 or 6 at the max. The service was poor, not because of the waitress.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
“One of our faves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Given how much we both love Greek food, we were thrilled when Nic opened Yammas. And it has yet to disappoint. Though we mostly do take-out, we're good for about 3 times a month. The gyros are outstanding, the calamari melts in your mouth, and his moussaka is awesome. Why only 4 stars? Two small picky points: I wish Nic would go with hand cut fries instead of frozen, and I'd rather see more Greek food and less "tourist" food (burgers, chicken fingers, etc). But to be fair, we're a small town and he needs to capitalize on the tourists the short time they're here, so I can't blame him. In the end, we love his food, he has a small, clean, tastefully decorated restaurant, and he treats his regulars great.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brampton, Canada
“WOW, HOLLY GREEK! WHAT A GREAT PLACE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We loved everything at this spot, and I'm not Greek but have had more than my fair share as my brother in-law is Greek, so I know great Greek when I taste it. And this is it. The service is fantastic and it's open grill style so you see them make your food upfront, nothing hidden and I for one love that. I tried their homemade from scratch moussaka plate that included home boiled Greek style potatoes and a Greek salad, and all for under 13 dollars, I know eh! My wife enjoyed the once again homemade and marinated chicken souvlaki plate that again came loaded with potatoes and salad for a little more than my plate at around 15 dollars, you won't go home hungry, trust me! The food and atmosphere are perfect. Great place. God Bless and good travels and eats folks.

Visited August 2013