“Great Location, Clean, Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wasaga Beach
Lakeview Motel
44 Mosley St., Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Wasaga Beach
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Location, Clean, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I went to Wasaga Beach on the spur of the moment getaway with my daughter. We chose the Lakeview Motel due to the excellent location. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and the excellent value for money. The couple running it were terrific and responsive to our every need. We loved the Sandbar patio overlooking the beach. We will be back!

Room Tip: We had a room right across from the pool - an excellent choice for families.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Richmond Hill, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had come to Wasaga Beach on a last minute call for a contracting job and needed a place to stay a few nights and this place looked the best out of the bunch.. I had dealt with a very kind and pleasant woman at the office desk and had a short but great conversation with her husband also..
The place is family owned and operated and very well maintained.
I came here for work thinking I would be bored after my shift but had a great time.. behind the property on the beach front is a place called "The Sandbar" which was pretty busy and had a great sound system, great selection of beers and what seemed to be locals and people from all over having a great time together..!

At one point I had forgotten my wallet back in the company truck and mentioned the short story to the owner of the place as I needed to call a cab to bring me back to Stayner and she offered me a seat at the table for dinner.. How can I refuse a great offer and a home cooked meal.. RIGHT? I KNOW !!!

Overall, I was more than pleased with my experience here and will certainly be returning.. The next long weekend is coming soon and I already reserved a room with them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family consists of two young girls! They loved the pool right across from our rooms. The rooms were so close to the beach and exceptionally clean. We loved that it was family run and the new owners were always right on the ball if we needed anything extra. The sunsets were amazing. Would recommend this place for sure if you want to be right on the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Brought my family here for a week and we had a blast. The rooms were clean and the service was great. You can't ask for a better location. Located by the main beach area so you are steps away from the beach, shopping, food and all the action. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Whenever we go to wasaga we always stay here. Clean rooms, the BEST location, family owned and operated, and always a good time. If you want to be in the heart of the action then this is the place for you. Highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The sandbar nightclub was a surprise bonus as it was the most happening place on the strip. The rooms in the newer section have all been renovated since the last time I was there and pool area awesome. The new management has improved the place like crazy.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. You do sometimes get the odd spider but being right on the beach you have to expect that. Very quiet while we were there but I'm sure being in the midst of everything it can be quit loud on weekends. Our daughter and her family were up for the day and parked in the municipal lot right next door. They walked through our parking lot to meet us on the way to the beach and were greeted by the staff of the motel and the baby was fussed over. When we returned to our room to change for dinner our daughter was going to take the baby to the car to give her a bottle before they left for home as our room clearly stated "no visitors" but the couple who own the motel told her it would be fine to bring the baby into our room to feed her. We were impressed. Our daughter left for home with her family right after feeding the baby and we left to go to dinner. When we returned we noticed the gate to the beach is locked at a reasonable hour for security and the owners walk around to make sure everything is secure and quiet. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!