“Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Wasaga Beach
London, Canada
“Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family consists of two young girls! They loved the pool right across from our rooms. The rooms were so close to the beach and exceptionally clean. We loved that it was family run and the new owners were always right on the ball if we needed anything extra. The sunsets were amazing. Would recommend this place for sure if you want to be right on the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Brought my family here for a week and we had a blast. The rooms were clean and the service was great. You can't ask for a better location. Located by the main beach area so you are steps away from the beach, shopping, food and all the action. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Whenever we go to wasaga we always stay here. Clean rooms, the BEST location, family owned and operated, and always a good time. If you want to be in the heart of the action then this is the place for you. Highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The sandbar nightclub was a surprise bonus as it was the most happening place on the strip. The rooms in the newer section have all been renovated since the last time I was there and pool area awesome. The new management has improved the place like crazy.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. You do sometimes get the odd spider but being right on the beach you have to expect that. Very quiet while we were there but I'm sure being in the midst of everything it can be quit loud on weekends. Our daughter and her family were up for the day and parked in the municipal lot right next door. They walked through our parking lot to meet us on the way to the beach and were greeted by the staff of the motel and the baby was fussed over. When we returned to our room to change for dinner our daughter was going to take the baby to the car to give her a bottle before they left for home as our room clearly stated "no visitors" but the couple who own the motel told her it would be fine to bring the baby into our room to feed her. We were impressed. Our daughter left for home with her family right after feeding the baby and we left to go to dinner. When we returned we noticed the gate to the beach is locked at a reasonable hour for security and the owners walk around to make sure everything is secure and quiet. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't say anything about the condition of this motel, because I couldn't even RESERVE a room!! Beginning early May, I tried contacting this motel. I sent an email, and I left a voicemail that clearly said I wanted to make a reservation. I didn't hear anything, so a few weeks later, I called again and received no answer, so I left ANOTHER voicemail. I still didn't hear anything. I called for a third time at the beginning of June and once again no one answered. I left a THIRD message and still have not heard back. Two times I called during the week, late afternoon and the last time I called was Saturday afternoon. They have lost my business for good. I don't know how they expect to fill their motel if they are so difficult to get ahold of to make a reservation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Peterborough, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

When traveling to Wasaga Beach, you want to stay in the heart of the action and the Lakeview offers you just that. A few steps from the beach and shopping on the strip or a short stumble to the liquor store. The rooms are what you'd expect from a "spring break" destination. Nothing fancy, but there's a bar fridge, A/C, solid bed and a TV. We paid $125 for the night walking up on a Sunday of a long weekend. We often stay at the Villa Nova across the street but now we have another option when bookings are elusive.

• Stayed August 2012
Villa Nova Motel Resort
Villa Nova Motel Resort
#6 of 10 in Wasaga Beach
3.0 of 5 stars 24 reviews

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!