“Very nice place in the center of all the action with a great patio overlooking the bay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeview Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wasaga Beach
Lakeview Motel
Save Saved
You added Lakeview Motel to your Saves list
44 Mosley St., Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Wasaga Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The sandbar nightclub was a surprise bonus as it was the most happening place on the strip. The rooms in the newer section have all been renovated since the last time I was there and pool area awesome. The new management has improved the place like crazy.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. You do sometimes get the odd spider but being right on the beach you have to expect that. Very quiet while we were there but I'm sure being in the midst of everything it can be quit loud on weekends. Our daughter and her family were up for the day and parked in the municipal lot right next door. They walked through our parking lot to meet us on the way to the beach and were greeted by the staff of the motel and the baby was fussed over. When we returned to our room to change for dinner our daughter was going to take the baby to the car to give her a bottle before they left for home as our room clearly stated "no visitors" but the couple who own the motel told her it would be fine to bring the baby into our room to feed her. We were impressed. Our daughter left for home with her family right after feeding the baby and we left to go to dinner. When we returned we noticed the gate to the beach is locked at a reasonable hour for security and the owners walk around to make sure everything is secure and quiet. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't say anything about the condition of this motel, because I couldn't even RESERVE a room!! Beginning early May, I tried contacting this motel. I sent an email, and I left a voicemail that clearly said I wanted to make a reservation. I didn't hear anything, so a few weeks later, I called again and received no answer, so I left ANOTHER voicemail. I still didn't hear anything. I called for a third time at the beginning of June and once again no one answered. I left a THIRD message and still have not heard back. Two times I called during the week, late afternoon and the last time I called was Saturday afternoon. They have lost my business for good. I don't know how they expect to fill their motel if they are so difficult to get ahold of to make a reservation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Peterborough, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

When traveling to Wasaga Beach, you want to stay in the heart of the action and the Lakeview offers you just that. A few steps from the beach and shopping on the strip or a short stumble to the liquor store. The rooms are what you'd expect from a "spring break" destination. Nothing fancy, but there's a bar fridge, A/C, solid bed and a TV. We paid $125 for the night walking up on a Sunday of a long weekend. We often stay at the Villa Nova across the street but now we have another option when bookings are elusive.

• Stayed August 2012
Whitefish, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels near the beach in Wasaga and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. (have stayed at some sketchy places in this area) The rooms were clean, the lady at the front desk was very nice to us and housekeeping, although they didn't do anything in our room, was very pleasant and asked us if we needed anything. We spent two nights, just my adult daughter and I, and we found the location perfect. The pool was open, and although we didn't use it, other guests did. We were there on a long weekend, so there were some parties going on, but they did not bother us. I was surprised at how we didn't hear them once we were in our room. I wouldn't recommend this as a family hotel however, but I would stay there again. My daughter and her boy friend plan on staying here in August as well.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

... Good price. Thought it was a steal because of how close to the beach we were BUT total opposite. I have never seen a room as filthy and gross as this one. There were spider webs everywhere ! Bugs flying over my head. Pillow cases blankets were also stained and reeked. Me and my friend left the hotel at 4 am and drove to the town and stayed at the holiday inn. We couldn't sleep from all the buzzzzing over our heads. Returned the next day to get our money back we showed the recipt Abd said her room was filthy we couldnt stay in it she started cussing and giving us the finger. I did get my money back buutt I just got my credit card statement in and she charged me 70$ after she gave me back cash! I'll definitely be contacting someone! Do not stay here !!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Never again. Not a family motel! My husband and I went with our 2 small children. When we arrived and went to our room. Each time we had to pass a room with a bunch of people outside their room who are smoking weed. Try explaining that smell to your 4 yr old. Front desk is useless. Room is some what clean. No shampoo (bring your own), not coffee maker. There is a tea kettle, no tea bags. Shower was dirty. Music until 2 am. (I think we heard last call about 10 times in a dj voice). Guy give it a break, your not a Toronto club. At 4 am people talking loud outside our room. I got up and told them to leave. Someone on their review mention security. That's a joke. There was none. There is a post saying no guest. Well someone was sleeping in their car in the parking lot. Yelling in the morning between front desk and another guest swearing included. The only good thing was it is really near to beach 1. Really not a place to bring children. It is a place for young adults who like to party, smoke weed and no sleep.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!