“Should be 6 stars. Most fun visit in years.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports Complexes
Attraction Details
Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Should be 6 stars. Most fun visit in years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is one of the most fun places I've ever visited - a huge adventure playground for adults. ( The adrenaline rush of the ziplines plus a great workout of balance, strength, and problem-solving. Even the 'easy' courses were challenging for me as a middle aged person and the medium ones - wow ! (My friend and I never got to the hard courses, but they looked amazing - if I lived nearer I would go back many times to try them all.) Staff were always on hand to rescue stranded people. A few tips: a) try 1 5 and 10 first - for course 5, don't forget the thin yellow ropes are ones you can pull to receive a tool (the staff say this in the training but my friend and I forgot and did the first obstacle the hard way). b) Arrive early as on sunny days queues for equipment and training are long by midday and you may have to wait. c) There are washrooms only across the huge parking lot in the main building of the ski lodge so you may like to drive to the ski lodge on arrival, use the facilities, and then park at the on tree hut as once you have the climbing harness on the hassle factor would be considerable. d) They recommend that you leave wallets in your car and car keys at the desk to avoid having them fall from your pockets - follow the advice but keep some $ for drinks when you come back or during the day as it is a full on workout. e) The kids we saw were having a blast on the easy courses - and there is a special kid's course as well for them - but most courses have a minimum height and age so research ahead of time if your kids are old enough.

Visited September 2013

Oakville, Canada
“Fun for all, challenge yourself a little or a lot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

One of the most fun things I have ever done on vacation. The equipment is top notch and absolutely safe. Staff are great, good instructions, always around if any assistance is required. The courses have a tremendous range from very easy( but still fun) to some that give you a good workout. I certainly pushed some of my limits and really the knowledge that I was 100% safe while doing so. Definitely worth the drive.

South Ohio
“Very fun activity for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This activity was a blast!! Two adults and 2 children, and another couple with one child. The instructions were very good and easy to understand. The staff were great - if someone got stranded had a problem, they were always around and could respond quickly. The different level courses were great - the younger ones could go on the children's courses, the rave and foolish ones could go on the advanced courses, and the rest of us on the regular courses! It was great that adults can go on the children's courses with them. We felt very safe with the double lock system. The zip lines were so much fun! And there were many of them! One problem (and I realize this is not something that can be changed due to the set-up) was that once you start a course, you pretty much have to go through with it. One of the children in our group got really scared and needed to get off, and it was very difficult to do this with others behind us. You get 3 hours with your fee, which flies by! I thought we would get to do more courses, but we only did 4. And then our time was up. That was partly due to getting stuck behind some other s who were quite slow. You can only go as fast as the person in front of you. Also, we were given 3 hours, but you have to take off your watch to go on the courses. The only way we knew the time was when we were able to find staff and ask them. And if you go over, you are charged $5 per half hour per person.

Overall, a great activity and well organized. We will definitely be back!

nova scotia, canada
5 attraction reviews
“Family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Absolutely recommend this for great adventure for young and old.Safety is foremost along side the adventure. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Ropes, rock walls are a major challenge for some. There is a section for the younger kids which makes them feel important as well and they can do zip line, rock walls, ropes..Fantastic

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“ONTREE Fun & Adventure Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

a park for the whole family, friends and businesses. 10 different courses, including 9 for adults, 1 child course and 2 training courses. There are no booking required only when essential to persons of more than 10 people. The staff are very helpful and at all times for visitors here.

Visited July 2013