My partner and I stayed at the Dragon Hotel as he was training for a walking challenge. It was ideally placed for him, whilst I really appreciated the host's help with planning my day, including suggesting activities and booking a taxi.
On the Friday night, we arrived later than planned after being stuck on the M4. It was lovely to be able to sit down to a meal straight away. The restaurant was very good indeed - our meals were well cooked and reasonably priced; I wish we'd eaten there on the second night too.
Our room was at the front of the hotel and had obviously been recently decorated. It wasn't huge but it was clean and cosy with a spotless modern bathroom. Having a bath was a high point, especially after a long walk.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Hotel is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.