Stayed at the dragon inn for one night mid week the room was very clean with en-suite bathroom
only thing was that whoever fitted the bathroom mirror must have been tall. Had a lovely meal in the restaurant that night with a good selection on the menu,there was a good choice of either continental or cooked breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Inn is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, LateRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales