We recently stayed here as we had a family wedding in the area and we booked through late rooms. We weren't disappointed with any part of our stay. The room we were in - 12 - is in the main pub building up in the eves of the pub and was very quirky and quaint. Both me and my husband are 5.9 and head room was a little tight in some areas but it added to the experience and character of the stay. The room was warm, quiet, and full of lots of lovely bath products and local biscuits and treats. The bed is big and comfy and the whole place very very clean. The breakfast was lush and locally sourced and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It's a welsh beauty in the heart of a charming village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Inn is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales