It recently became necessary for us to escape the rigors of Christmas shopping, we chose Ty'r Graig Castle, 'Good Choice' with its lovely friendly, relaxing atmosphere. Our very comfortable room had fabulous views out over the Barmouth estuary. We had our evening meal in the Hotel
Restaurant, another good choice, with a lovely ambience, where we enjoyed a wonderful meal, superbly prepared by Ty'r Graig's Chief, Simon. Ty'r Graig has an excellent wine cellar (it was necessary to indulge in a bottle or two !) The entire Ty'r Graig Castle experience is something 'Very Special' will be returning in the near future ! Our special thanks to Khalid, Janette, and all the first rate staff. Frederick and Patricia Morgan.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty r Graig Castle
- Ty r Graig Castle Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.