Although it has been 4 years since our stay I felt I had to provide a review for this hotel. (September '12 was the furthest back I could choose.)
My husband and myself fell in love with this hotel back in 1981 when we owned a caravan along the coast. Each time we visited we would promise ourselves we would visit but the time didn't arrive until our 25th anniversary in 2009. The owners Janette & Khalid couldn't have been more helpful and the food was excellent. The views hadn't changed since the 1980's. It was a magical few days and a memory that will be carried in to our old age. Many (belated) Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales