“Couldn't fault my pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Isis Pizzeria & Cafe

Isis Pizzeria & Cafe
The Quay | LL42 1ET, Barmouth LL42 1ET, Wales (Formerly Isis Pizzeria)
01341 280802
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Barmouth
Cuisines: Pizza, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Couldn't fault my pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Isis is a cafe style pizzeria and doesn't pretend to be a high class restaurant. They serve.excellent pizzas which are good value for money. I had a 9" seafood pizza which was £6.95. I had something very similar in Scotland recently which was slightly bigger for £13.00! We were all very pleased with our pizza's, not too thin, well cooked, hot and tasty. They serve wine by the glass or you can buy it by the bottle. They also serve beer in bottles as well. Friends on the table next to us had room for pudding and scones and said they were excellent. We visit Barmouth each year and will definately try the Isis again but maybe have somthing during the day to enjoy the lovely harbour view.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“So nice, we went twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Me and my boyfriend were only in Barmouth for 2 days but we visited Isis twice.

The pizza is gorgeous and prices are very reasonable, they also serve beer/cider which was good as some places like this didn't.

They also have a nice sitting area outside where you have a nice view of the harbour.

Staff were very polite and food was served very quickly, would definitely eat here again.

Visited September 2012
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Delicious pizza made to order!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I ate here one evening during our recent holiday in Barmouth. We had the garlic dough balls to start....very yummy! We ordered the 12" spicy pizza to share for our main course, which had a thin pizza base so not too heavy, just the way I like it, it was delicious! We couldn't finish it so we were given a pizza box and took the rest home with us, which was just as tasty eaten cold the next day! They also have a great selection of home made cakes, my husband thoroughly enoyed the Bara Brith. Definitely a place to visit if you're a pizza fan, but if you don't like pizza there is also a wide variety of other foods available! Lovely views across the Harbour too, especially if the weather is good so you can sit outside! Go and try it, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“a trip to ISIS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

we have bee goingt o ISIS for years and we do like teh food there.

Worth a visit for a quick meal, although this time our mails arrived before we had finished out starter! obviously they wanted us to have a very quick visit

however food was very nice.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leicester
“OK sort of Meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I may have been unlucky (I note I was eating here the same lunchtime as the last reviewer who gave it a great billing) but I found the pizza a little greasy and also a little burnt, although not by any means inedible. I chose the spicy one but didn't actually find it very spicy. On the plus side they do a great salad with all sorts of bits and pieces in it, it tasted very fresh.

• Visited July 2012