“chic place and great food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Maho
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Tapas, International, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Description: A match made in heaven, the friendly island and a concept whose entire being is based upon having fun...fresh seafood equal to none, the most creative tapas in all of the Caribbean, all accompanied by libations and wines of the world, in a uniquely St. Maarten atmosphere. Tapas are all about being social; sharing plates is just the start, it's really about sharing in the experience and the fun that comes along with it. Come alone or come with 100 people, either way MOOMBA will take you in and where your night goes from there is up to you. Begin your evening with a signature cocktail in our magnificent bar looking down on all of Maho.
amsterdam
“chic place and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Finally a different restaurant in SXM. I travel regularly to SXM and stay in the Sonesta because its a convenient location for me. I am definitely not a fan of Sonesta hotel but do like the restaurants and nightlife in Maho, lets leave that for another review though...... As far as Moomba I really loved the vibe and atmosphere. I dined at the large high table and had a very nice discussion with a lovely group of people from Boston. I guess they did their job in regards to moomba meaning get together and have fun. I had the churasco steak tapas , patatas bravas and a half lobster which were all very good. My steak was a bit undercooked , the patatas bravas were amazing. The lobster was traditional which is the way i like it.

• Visited November 2013