“Great Sushi and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, French
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Philipsburg, St Maarten-St Martin
“Great Sushi and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

They have really the best Sushi on the island and great service. I eat there twice a week

Visited June 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Really Nice Place to Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I found the food here excellent, great sushi, some very nice french dishes, seafood was great. Very comfortable and service was excellent. Went here twice over our past two week holiday and I would go back.

Visited June 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I met someone who comes to St. Maarten every year and says this place has the BEST Filet Mignon he's ever had. So, I brought my family here and it was fabulous. Maybe not the BEST Filet, but pretty darn good. I had sushi myself and it was top notch. My kids had the filet and they LOVED it. My husband had the cray fish which was the special and he enjoyed it as well. Escargot for apps were delicious. Had the pear tarte for dessert. YUM.

If you choose to go here, go early. Before 8pm. The bar next door (Cheri's cafe) has live entertainment at 8pm on some nights and it's intrusive. Very loud and hard to hear each other talking. It's an unfortunate location. This would be better if it was near water with a nicer view. But the staff is extremely friendly which makes up for it.
The waiter gave us rum shots after our meals and even made up little shots for our kids. It was a great dinner out with the family.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Oregon
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

An older couple that we met on the beach told us about this place. It was very good, a little pricey but all food on the island is.

Visited May 2012
New York City
“Very touristy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Eat indoors if you have a choice. Big murky tanks with Lobsters. Sushi very good.

Visited May 2012