We had reasonable expectations about how our room would be. We expected the furnishings to be kinda out-dated and they were. However, the room was clean, the kitchen had everything we needed, and we had a great balcony where we ate breakfast every morning while watching the planes land. We were able to get clean beach towels every day and we parked our rental car conveniently downstairs in the garage. We walked to Maho bay every day and there were plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance to keep us plenty busy. We swam in the pool late at night one time and we were the only ones in there. The hotel was very quiet and it was very peaceful. There's also a platform near the pool so you can get a great view of the airport to watch planes take off and land.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Hotel
- Royal Islander Hotel La Terrasse
- St Maarten Royal Islander
- Royal Islander Club
- Royal Islander Resort La Terrasse
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.