The Hotel rooms need work and you need to understand this in NOT (I repeat) NOT the Hotel on the water. The main hotel is across the street and you need to go there for virtually everything. Not sure why the owners are not investing in updating or maintaining the rooms but the sofa was two deck chairs, and a shower mat was the rug beside the bed. As far as maintenance the shower door fell off the first day and it never got fixed. Other than a mediocre room the good news is this is a great location. Maho village has many great restaurants within walking distance, and plenty of shops with two great beaches (Maho and Mullet bay) a short walk. People are exceptionally friendly and you get the fun of watching people get sand blasted when a big airplane takes off. I never get tired of watching people stand directly behind a 747 and get blown into the ocean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Royal Islander Hotel La Terrasse
- St Maarten Royal Islander
- Royal Islander Resort La Terrasse