This was our second stay at La Terrasse. We find this location really great and easy to get to both the dutch side attractions like Simpson Bay area, Maho, and Mullet Bay. It is a bit of a drive to Philipsburg, but isn't too bad if you time it right. We found the staff to friendly and attentive. The room is very spacious, we had a one bed room this time and really enjoyed the views from the balcony. The kitchen was perfect for doing simple breakfast, coffee, and a microwave to warm the leftovers. The king bed was very comfortable. All was clean and updated.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Royal Islander Hotel La Terrasse
- St Maarten Royal Islander
- Royal Islander Resort La Terrasse