We visited from April 7 to the 21st, 2013 and loved the service and the people who work there. We must especially compliment Sheryl, the bartender at the pool bar for her smiles and friendliness. She put in long days arriving well before 8am and didn't leave until about 6:30pm. We were amazed at how well she remembered prior year vacationers. Ramon, the bartender supervisor was very pleasant and worked at different bars always with a smile and nice word.
Roberto at the front desk was very helpful a couple of times.
Overall we found the food good, nothing haute cuisine, but tasty and well seasoned.
Our rooms were clean on arrival and were kept that way daily.
We'd recommend and met a few couples who have been returning for over 10 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Maarten's only all-inclusive resort for families, singles and couples, the 520-room beachfront Sonesta Maho is located on 10 acres with expansive tropical gardens, stunning ocean vistas, 5 restaurants, 5 bars, the island's largest Casino, Kids Club, 2 swimming pools, day and night entertainment and much more. Duty-free shopping and nightlife is all within walking distance in the Maho Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Maho Beach Hotel
- St Martin Sonesta
- Sonesta St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St Maarten Sonesta
- Maho Beach Hotel
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Sonesta