Just back from a 2 week stay Nov 22nd-Dec 6th. Yes a few problems did occur, a/c out for a few days, power outage one night but this can happen anywhere! People need to chill out!
Resort is very nice, rooms very clean, beds very comfortable. Mini bar stocked with water, pop and a few beers daily. Most staff very friendly! Very large and clean pool, great service by Cherly at Pool bar! Food overall very good, always something to find; pizza exceptional! Staff tried to keep premises very clean and beautiful; even though some guests continued to throw cans/glasses in bushes; unreal! Surroundings very good and very safe during walks & runs.
Casino good, free drinks while playing. Very beautiful Island! Great trip, we can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Maarten's only all-inclusive resort for families, singles and couples, the 520-room beachfront Sonesta Maho is located on 10 acres with expansive tropical gardens, stunning ocean vistas, 5 restaurants, 5 bars, the island's largest Casino, Kids Club, 2 swimming pools, day and night entertainment and much more. Duty-free shopping and nightlife is all within walking distance in the Maho Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Maho Beach Hotel
- St Martin Sonesta
- Sonesta St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St Maarten Sonesta
- Maho Beach Hotel
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Sonesta