“Wonderful B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kiloran B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newton Stewart
Kiloran B&B
You added Kiloran B&B to your Saves list
6 Auchendoon Road, Newton Stewart DG8 6HD, Scotland   |
Ranked #2 of 17 Newton Stewart B&B and Inns
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Wonderful B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Recently spent 4 nights at the Kiloran B&B with wonderful hosts Eve, Davie and their wee scotty dog Monty! The warmth of the welcome was second to none. The accommodation was spotless and extremely comfortable. Eve and Davie were so kind and welcoming and the breakfast was out of this world. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We (my 2 sisters and I) stayed at the Kiloran B&B last week and it was a perfect B&B! We arrived late afternoon to a nice welcome from Eve, Davie, and their Scottie, Monty. The rooms were wonderful complete with tea tray and shortbread. We relaxed for a bit in their lovely garden, then walked down into the town for a great dinner at the Galloway Arms which they suggested. The beds were great, rooms spotless, and I can't say enough good things about our stay. Davie even was thoughtful enough to wash off our car which had been attacked by sea gulls during our travels. Just wish we had had more time to spend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

How fortunate were we to book a night with Eve & Davie. Our only regret was that we only allowed ourselves the one night as we headed to the Belfast ferry. We were welcomed with a cuppa and bucket loads of warmth. Just what you need when you are miles from home and have been on the road travelling for many weeks. This is a lovely part of the world and we could easily have spent several nights at Kiloran. Thanks for letting us have a picnic in the Dog House and so glad you like our Australian wines Davie - we enjoyed your company. Eve we would stay again if we didn't have to travel soooooo far to get to you.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Livingston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely b&b!! Had a brilliant stay & amazing nights sleep. Great value and lovely people who gave a very warm welcome. Room was spacious & had everything needed inc tv with dvd player, Breakfast was superb too, Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed January 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

As per previous reviews. This is a lovely place to stay.We arrived on a Saturday afternoon & being a bit unsure Dave came to the square & picked us up.

The B & B itself is superb with only two rooms which we prefer. No strict criteria regarding breakfast which was pleasant.

Really nice couple you make you feel welcome.Will highly recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We arrived at Kiloran and was immediately made to feel welcome,after helping with our luggage we had a pot of tea and a chat with hosts Eve and Davy.,our room was excellent,lovely and clean
with a well stocked tray of refreshments.Breakfast was also excellent and nothing was to much
trouble for them,Eve and Davy gave a great service and would definately go again if we are in that area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
TORROX, SPAIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Walking into Kiloran B & B is like being gently hugged. Nothing is too much for Eve and Davy, they were excellent hosts. My room was perfect with elegant decor and great ensuite with wonderfully functioning shower. The entire house is immaculate, comfortable and welcoming. I had almost missed my train from Glasgow and had had no food or drink but it was like they read my mind and tea and sandwiches were produced and conversations flowed in the gorgeous dining kitchen. I was there for four nights and reluctantly left feeling like I had been staying with friends instead of 'hosts'. I was 'upgraded' so that I could have the company of Monty the Scottie who only appears if guests are ok with dogs. "Unfortunately" my friend has moved to the area (reason I was there) so I will not have the pleasure of staying at Kiloran (think she might be a bit miffed if I did!) but I will certainly be in touch when I am back down and recommend it to everyone I meet. Home from home? NO! IT'S BETTER! From delicious breakfast to bedtime a complete and utter joy. A millions thanks for being you Eve & Davy!

Room Tip: Both rooms are excellent with garden views.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Kiloran B&B? Share your experiences!