“Home away from home. Best B&B in terms of welcome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Woodend B&B

Woodend B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballachulish
Woodend B&B
Brecklet, Ballachulish PH49 4JG, Scotland   |
Ranked #3 of 9 Ballachulish B&B and Inns
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Home away from home. Best B&B in terms of welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

We got here already quite late but the owners had no problem, we called in advance anyway. The welcome was very friendly. Colin has a good sense of humour, very helpful and Mary is a very warm and genuine person, a pleasure to talk to which we did a lot over excellent breakfast and despite all the items to see and do on our itinerary it was such a pleasure that we spent probably an extra hour there! Our double room was very quiet with a lovely view of the forest and the sound of a river in the background. I did not realise the room was not en-suite but as we were alone this was not a problem. anyway, there are only two rooms so I would not imagine there would be a queue. The house is quite new and very spacious and both rooms are quite far apart so you have your privacy. Colin helped us with advice on where to go walking, offered internet access, printed out a walk for us which was very kind of him! Would defnitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Yateley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I stayed here for two nights, and from the moment I came into the very private car park, i was greeted with a smile and offered help and a drink. I was shown my room which was ultra clean, spacious and even had two little snack chocolate bars on the bedside table. Breakfast was awesome and the whole feel of the place was warm familiar and comforting.
The town itself has a Spar, and a pub that does excellent food.
I thoroughly recommend this. I have no connection with this B&B other than I have stayed there for two nights.
Incidentally, Fort William is about 10 -15 minute drive down the road.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to Woodend B&B? Share your experiences!