We stayed here for one night in April 2013. It's a beautiful and imposing house and the village is idyllic. But ...
The rooms are cramped, not ensuite - a private bathroom across a corridor, a selection of chintzy photos hanging on the wall, not enough loo paper, a blood stain on the towel, a weird UKIP-esq note to Japanese guests about water consumption ...
Shame. Not recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Victorian Rectory, just a stroll from the beautiful village of Lacock, famous for its film location. Excellent pubs nearby. Large elegant rooms with all facilities. Beautiful views over garden. Recommended in the Independent on Sunday and Wiltshire Breakfast Award. 12 miles from Bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Lacock
- The Old Rectory Lacock, England