8 of us stayed at the Fauconberg Arms in August for 2 nights. Had a great time in a wonderful family run pub. The village of Coxwold is really pretty although there is only the one pub there it wasn't a problem as the Fauconberg Arms has a really nice atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rheinberg Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, lively evenings of music & theatrics, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, quintessentially English food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.