We stayed here for two nights in July and loved it. It's close to the moors, situated in a very attractive village. Food was good, bed comfortable and hosts welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rheinberg Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, lively evenings of music & theatrics, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, quintessentially English food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire