“Marrakech! Locally.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Cleethorpes, England, United Kingdom
“Marrakech! Locally.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Surprise trip to this restaurant, family know I love the place in morocco so took us here. Lovely meal, excellent service spotless and atmospheric will definitely be back :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
“Perfection. Quality Morrocon Cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently travelled from Grimsby after hearing such wonderful things.

After working in a restaurant for over 6 years - I am aware of excellent service skills, and with Marrakesh, I was not dissapointed.

The service was first class, the food was excellent and I can honestly say that I have never had a better dining experience.

If you are looking for a top dining experience, with first class service, an authentic atmosphere and great value.. Look no further than Marrakesh in Louth. I promise you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited March 2013
saltfleet lincolnshire
“wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

brilliant food, great service, one of the best restaurants in Louth will definitely be back, sooner rather than later

Louth, United Kingdom
“eric o”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a first class restaurant, I canot complement it higher than to say the best in town. My wife and I visited it last night and had a wonderfull meal, the staff did all they could to make our night specal. if anyone wants a excellent meal at the right price come here! we will be back ourselfs. The restaurant is also very well done out, which adds to the almosphere. so good eating!!!!

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a really first class restaurant in all respects. Firstly, the welcome; a very friendly greeting from the waiter / owner. The decor is atmospheric and comfortable and then the main course - the food. Absolutely superb and excellent value for money. This was the first time we have experienced Moroccan cuisine and we will soon be back for more. Aromatic, superbly presented and absolutely delicious. If you're around Louth, go. The best meal we've had in ages. A credit to the owner and staff.