“What you would expect at a Super 8” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Forrest City

Super 8 Forrest City
You added Super 8 Forrest City to your Saves list
Super 8 Forrest City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   215 Barrow Hill Rd, I-40 @ Hwy 1 NE Exit 241B, Forrest City, AR 72335   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Saint Charles, Missouri
“What you would expect at a Super 8”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have stayed here a couple times. Let's face it, if you are booking at a Super 8, you shouldn't expect the Ritz Carlton. The place was clean and the rooms were what you would expect. The breakfast was the typical carb fest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Arrived after dark & Upon driving up to the entrance on my motorcycle, there were 3 individuals standing under the overhang that looked like thugs up to no good. One yelled out at me Hey Biker Boy as i rode up and parked my bike. I ignored the taunt and headed for the door, but they yelled it out again Hey Biker Boy. I went in only to find the desk area abandoned, Yep one of the 3 thugs was the desk clerk. At this point i didn't feel to safe at ALL. I got my room went to check it out and was not impressed, though it looked like a newer super 8 the walls had marks, the furniture was scratched up, the bathroom was not cleaned well, had no klenex nor any backup TP. Also all up and down the hall on the way to my room the other room doors were blocked open by the security bar, very ODD. I went outside to get my stuff and noticed the parking lot was full of trash and in back old matresses were stacked up. I surprised a guy that looked like he was crashed there or doing drugs. There were shady people roaming up and down the hallway. I would of left but it was late and I had no place else to go. I did not feel safe & I did not feel my motorcycle was safe in the parking lot. It was a miserable night. I went out later to check on my bike and the desk clerk was gone again, saw him over in the corner using the hotel computer. I was so disgusted with this place i didn't even bother with breakfast. Checked out and left. Won't ever stay at this place again!!

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE! Doesn't matter which room you get the place is aweful.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Oneida, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The woman at the front desk was helpful, and very nice.the room was nice and clean. It was quite and easy off and on interstate. They had a nice breakfast. Gas stations close along with other places to eat.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Super 8 Forrest City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Forrest City

Address: 215 Barrow Hill Rd, I-40 @ Hwy 1 NE Exit 241B, Forrest City, AR 72335
Location: United States > Arkansas > Forrest City
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Forrest City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Forrest City
Forrest City Super 8
Forrest City Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Forrest City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.