This is an older hotel and since it is right on I40 it gets lots of traffic. The staff was very professional, friendly, and helpful.
The rooms are a bit old but that was expected. The room was clean and the WiFi and Television worked correctly.
I did notice that the pool looked grand, I did not get a chance to go for a swim. The breakfast room was very well done. We ate supper across the street at a nice restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Breakfast Buffet.We also have hair dryer,coffee pots, microwave, refrig, iron and board, laundry room on site, picnic area, truck parking, 12 restaurants & 3 atms within walking distance. Also Walmart, Freds/Pharmacy, Dollar Tree, Food Giant 4 miles from Federal Correctional Inst.and Boars Head.1 mile from Grayhound bus stop and Forrest City Grocery. Hospital,Eacc,Vo-tech 2 blocks. 5miles from Forrest City Sports Complex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Colony Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Forrest City
- Forrest City Best Western