“Doesn't look like much from outside, but it really had a homey feel to it.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Luxury Inn & Suites

Luxury Inn & Suites
You added Luxury Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Luxury Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   315 Barrow Hill Road, Forrest City, AR 72335   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
CEMENT CITY
“Doesn't look like much from outside, but it really had a homey feel to it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The room smelled exactly as it should: Pleasant. Very comfortable bed and pillows, clean carpet and the bathroom was not the least bit mildewed. The breakfast left MUCH to be desired, but if a continental breakfast with bad coffee, white bread, corn flakes and cherrios doesn't bother you, you can't go wrong considering the price and overall cleanliness.

Room Tip: It's right across the street from a very busy liquor store with an impressive wine selection. A...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ldn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Got there and asked for wifi told it was free. Then had to go back to get password which was given (why didn`t they tell us when we first asked?) Then found out an Asian website was totally taking over. Went back again to be told they already knew about the problem. Lost my sense of humour by now. Asked for a morning call. Late. missed breakfast...no big deal so asked if we could make a cup of coffee. No..."it`s on a timer". This was untrue as when the lobby was vacant we turned it on. How petty. We shouldn`t have missed breakfast though as we were woken up at the crack of dawn by resident workmen living on the premesis in caravans. No disresect to honest hardworking guys, just not good for weary travellers.
The room and linen was clean but the sevice will make sure we won`t return.
Read the other reviews before we went, suppose we were unlucky. But that makes me feel no better.

Room Tip: don`t sleep workmen side. set your own alarm.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Winnemucca, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed here because of the reviews and the price. I was going to book online but we got there before I did..Now the motel was very inexpensive, but online the price was $3.00 cheaper, which is not alot, so I felt he could have given it to us for the online price, because I could have gone outside and gotten it for that price. That said, it was a good deal for the room. The room's a/c was incredible as it was very hot and humid outside. The room also had a refrig and a microwave, no coffee maker though. Bed was comfortable.

The next morning they advertised continental breakfast and it was...white toast, a couple of choices of cereal, coffee and some small donuts from a bag. But again, for the price of the room, I really wouldn't have expected even that!
Would i stay again, Definitely. A big plus is that this motel is situated in the same area as the more expensive motels..so you definitely feel safe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I liked the place and the day staff. night staff a little iffy... was told i could do a late check out and then that was not kept due to night staff... all in all i loved staying and the next time i stay there i will first speak to day staff... Love the day staff

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We decided to stay at the Luxury Inn because of the low rates. The hotel is simple but very clean, but I was extremely pleased with how helpful the front desk attendant was in helping me with an unforeseen problem I had while vacationing. I needed to print and fax some papers, but did not know how I was going to get it done away from my office. Not only did the front desk worker allow me to print from their guest computer, but he also faxed my papers while I waited. Great service!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night, and enjoyed it. It was clean, comfy, quiet and much nicer than the rate we paid ($47 total) excellent value. The lady that checked us in was so nice that we offered to bring her back some dinner when we went out, lol. She politely declined.

• Stayed July 2012
Waco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here twice now. Last year they were working on the roof and we were awakened by pounding and hammering about 7 am. Annoying but we were ready to get up anyway. We stayed again this month and everything was fine. The room was $39 - cant beat that. It was clean with a good king bed, frig and microwave. Wifi works - just need password from clerk. There are several fast food places nearly, including our favorite for breakfast Waffle House. We will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!