“Clean Rooms and Comfortable Beds-what more can you ask for!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Forrest City

You added Days Inn Forrest City to your Saves list
Days Inn Forrest City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Holiday Drive, Jct I-40 And State Highway 1 North, Forrest City, AR 72335 (Formerly Holiday Inn Forrest City)   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Clean Rooms and Comfortable Beds-what more can you ask for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This place is not super pretty on the outside, but the rooms are clean, the beds are soft and comfortable and what more can you ask for! The staff was friendly and helpful. We drove from Wisconsin to Texas and back thru Arkansas. This was the most comfortable and best sleep we had on the whole trip. Our puppy was a bit nervous but that is the same in every hotel she stays in. Rain made us decide to stop here and I am glad it did. We needed some premium rest! Great place for the money!

Room Tip: Whats a good night sleep worth? This place has it!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have been coming to this location from the days it was a Holiday Inn Express -over 5 years-. The facilities and service have steadily declined to the point that it prompted me to write this review and decide to never return.

Rooms have peeling paint, old, hard mattresses, dirty carpets, old TV sets, noisy, barely functional air conditioners, and spotty (at best, when it works) internet service.

The internet service, for instance, has not worked in my last 3 stays. This time around I asked the front desk before registering in and was told that it works. And, once again, I have been waiting for 20 minutes to talk to their "tech support". I told the front desk I'd be checking out if the internet was not working and, as soon as I am done with this review, I am leaving and going to Holiday Inn Express.

UPDATE - I just tried to check out, but since I checked in at 5:30 and it is 9 pm, the front desk refused to honor our verbal agreement. Although I sympathize with them and will not make a fuss (this is a 1-night stay), they did not want to take into consideration the fact that I went out for dinner and then returned to a 1/32 hour self troubleshooting (trying to connect phone, laptop -wired and wireless-, and my tablet), followed by a fruitless 45 minute marathon with tech support resulting in nothing.

The general manager is not available, which brings me to my last point: Although nice and courteous, the staff here is useless when it comes to helping you out, to wit my internet issue, times when my smoke alarm started beeping at night (I had to change rooms), access to my rooms (key cards improperly coded or locks with dead batteries), clogged drains in the bathtub, noisy air conditioners, etc. It's like pulling teeth and there is ZERO proactive initiative resembling hospitality services.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Forrest City hotels

Chattanooga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I like hotels that are pet friendly. My dogs and I enjoyed our stay and the pet fee was very reasonable...I will stay here again when I am back in the area!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our second stay at this facility. It is conveniently located off the interstate. The grounds are well maintained, staff is excellent and very friendly. I am not able to say anything about the the breakfast since we were visiting relatives. There are plenty of parking spaces, the area is quiet.
The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Forrest City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Forrest City

Address: 200 Holiday Drive, Jct I-40 And State Highway 1 North, Forrest City, AR 72335 (Formerly Holiday Inn Forrest City)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Forrest City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Forrest City 3*
The Days Inn Hotel Forrest City is the only full service hotel in the area. We are located at exit 241B off I-40, between Memphis and Little Rock. Our property is nestled on beautiful Crowley's Ridge amidst landscaping lush with flowers and trees. We are located near several businesses Sanyo, Airthem, and Boars Head. They are only minutes away. We are also fifteen minutes away from Muller and Addison located in Wynne. Village Creek State Park is just 15 minutes away showcasing 7000 acres of beautiful hardwood trees which show a myriad of colors in the Fall. Two lakes are stocked for fishing. Kids can paddleboat, feed the ducks, or play on one of several playgrounds. This is fun for the whole family.The Days Inn Forrest City knows all guest are top priority. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Forrest City Hotel Forrest City
Holiday Inn Forrest City
Forrest City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Forrest City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.