If you are driving thru ARK and you need a place to sleep for a few hours; this place will be okay. The beds were clean, soft, and comfortable. Decor is dated but then again you don't really pay attention when your tired after a long drive. We had a fridge and microwave that worked. My only complaint is that the cold knob in my bathroom tub did not work at all. It was like taking a shower in coffee. The property is nice and clean. First class staff.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Forrest City Hotel Forrest City
- Days Inn Forrest City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Forrest City
- Forrest City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel Forrest City is the only full service hotel in the area. We are located at exit 241B off I-40, between Memphis and Little Rock. Our property is nestled on beautiful Crowley's Ridge amidst landscaping lush with flowers and trees. We are located near several businesses Sanyo, Airthem, and Boars Head. They are only minutes away. We are also fifteen minutes away from Muller and Addison located in Wynne. Village Creek State Park is just 15 minutes away showcasing 7000 acres of beautiful hardwood trees which show a myriad of colors in the Fall. Two lakes are stocked for fishing. Kids can paddleboat, feed the ducks, or play on one of several playgrounds. This is fun for the whole family.The Days Inn Forrest City knows all guest are top priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.