“Nice Trip Break” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Forrest City

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Forrest City to your Saves list
Days Inn Forrest City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Holiday Drive, Jct I-40 And State Highway 1 North, Forrest City, AR 72335 (Formerly Holiday Inn Forrest City)   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I have stopped at this Days Inn each year since we've been passing through Arkansas. Once again we found it to be clean & reasonable priced. Our room was facing the highway which was a bit noisy, but didn't disturb our sleep. The internet service is the biggest criticism. It was necessary to log again & again. We ate at the Mexican restaurant which we found convenient & also reasonably price. The food was good. The breakfast is a la carte with a credit issued from the hotel. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
UNIVERSITY CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The hotel was inexpensive, clean, and had working internets. We ate at the "Mexican" restaurant. Dinner was pretty good, but don't expect "real" Mexican food. The breakfast menu was a lot more "American" than the dinner menu-but good. From talking to the staff, they used to serve a more "authentic" menu, but had to adjust it to the locals and the travelers staying at the hotel.

One thing that struck me about this hotel is that the outside looked like the Holiday Inn at the end of the movie "Poltergeist". (I saw the movie as a child, so it has stuck with me for thirty-something years.) I kept thinking of the part where the dad tosses the TV out onto the balcony. Nonetheless, after a long day on the road with a two and four year-old, I didn't lose any sleep over the movie resemblance.

All in all, a good place to stay for the money.

Room Tip: There's no elevator, so ask for the first floor if you find stairs to be challenging. The court...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Greenbrier
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have stayed here a lot and it is a great price but the internet is not good. We stayed in room 118 this time. The internet was very slow at first but then it was gone. I finally got so frustrated cause I needed to work. I called the front desk and was told to call the Internet Provider! You have got to be kidding! I finally did and after spending over 15 minutes with someone in Texas, no luck! So I went to the front desk and was told yes they have problems and that the owner is under a long term contract so they are stuck. She offered to move me so I had to load up all our stuff and move it to another room. The internet worked in this room better but it is not the best. Also, our frist room was not as clean as in the past. There was hairs on the tub and floor when we checked in. They need to bleach the grout in the bath area. The beds are pretty comfortable but some of the heating/air units need an overhaul.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a good internet signal if you need internet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are clean. Some of the cleanest "pet rooms" I've stayed in. Comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. The walls aren't the most sound proof. We could hear people walking on the balcony corridor. 10$ coupon to attached resturant is a nice bonus. Food was ok.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Days Inn Forrest City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Forrest City

Address: 200 Holiday Drive, Jct I-40 And State Highway 1 North, Forrest City, AR 72335 (Formerly Holiday Inn Forrest City)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Forrest City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Forrest City
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Forrest City 3*
The Days Inn Hotel Forrest City is the only full service hotel in the area. We are located at exit 241B off I-40, between Memphis and Little Rock. Our property is nestled on beautiful Crowley's Ridge amidst landscaping lush with flowers and trees. We are located near several businesses Sanyo, Airthem, and Boars Head. They are only minutes away. We are also fifteen minutes away from Muller and Addison located in Wynne. Village Creek State Park is just 15 minutes away showcasing 7000 acres of beautiful hardwood trees which show a myriad of colors in the Fall. Two lakes are stocked for fishing. Kids can paddleboat, feed the ducks, or play on one of several playgrounds. This is fun for the whole family.The Days Inn Forrest City knows all guest are top priority. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Forrest City Hotel Forrest City
Holiday Inn Forrest City
Forrest City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Forrest City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.