I like this place a lot. It is the second time I have stayed here. It is quite old but it is clean and well run. There are very nice well kept grounds. It is not always easy to find a good place to stay with a pet. This place accomodates both humans and their furry friends.My only suggestion would be for the bathrooms to be updated. It was clean but very old fixtures etc.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Forrest City Hotel Forrest City
- Days Inn Forrest City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Forrest City
- Forrest City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel Forrest City is the only full service hotel in the area. We are located at exit 241B off I-40, between Memphis and Little Rock. Our property is nestled on beautiful Crowley's Ridge amidst landscaping lush with flowers and trees. We are located near several businesses Sanyo, Airthem, and Boars Head. They are only minutes away. We are also fifteen minutes away from Muller and Addison located in Wynne. Village Creek State Park is just 15 minutes away showcasing 7000 acres of beautiful hardwood trees which show a myriad of colors in the Fall. Two lakes are stocked for fishing. Kids can paddleboat, feed the ducks, or play on one of several playgrounds. This is fun for the whole family.The Days Inn Forrest City knows all guest are top priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Forrest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.