Business trip with a colleague. He was very impressed with hotel as was I. Bar meals were excellent as was breakfast. It's a great location and very handy for working in Harwich, Clacton or anywhere within a 10 mile radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We thank you for your feedback, however we do not respond to individual comments. The Pier Hotel is located in two historic buildings that stand proudly on the quay side of old Harwich. The hotel's main building, built in the 1850's, houses two celebrated seafood restaurants - The Ha' Penny on the ground floor and the Harbourside on the first floor - and seven second-floor bedrooms, most of which overlook the estuary.The year 2000 saw the acquisition of the next door building, formerly the Angel public house, which dates back to the 1700's and is now fully refurbished and converted into a further seven bedrooms.All 14 bedrooms are carefully furnished with many individual touches and all have private bathrooms, satellite TV, minibars, telephone and welcome tea and coffee tray. In addition, the family-friendly feel of the hotel continues into the bedrooms with several of them offering sofa beds for accompanying children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Pier Hotel at Harwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pier At Harwich Hotel Harwich
- Pier Hotel Harwich
- The Pier Hotel Harwich
- The Pier Hotel At Harwich England