Had snack lunch after shopping on Saturday. Hotel getting slightly tatty which is surprising as it should be a Hall & Woodhouse show piece so close to Brewery. Fine old building. Staff civil & pleasant if a little disorganised. Bar does not seem sure whether it is a pub or cafe restaurant. Preparing fancy coffees takes them an age when you are gasping for a pint. Food came quickly after order which we chose to take out side in ther large terrace outside. Have snacked inside before which is quite satisfactory in large lounges. Enjoyed seeing a wedding party in Hotel's private garden.Good selection of wines by the glass. Meal reasonably priced. Quite civilised. Restaurant looked very quiet for a lunch so that may lack atmosphere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Blandford Forum
- Best Western Blandford Forum
- Blandford Forum Best Western
- The Crown Hotel Blandford Forum, Dorset