“Highly recommended- delightful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ball Lodge

Blue Ball Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stockland
Blue Ball Lodge
You added Blue Ball Lodge to your Saves list
Millhayes, Stockland EX14 9DB, England   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Stockland B&B and Inns
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended- delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Blue Ball Lodge. Corinne welcomed us with (delicious!) homemade biscuits as well as milk, farm eggs, and a loaf of bread. The lodge has been beautifully renovated and the grounds are amazing. The rooms and beds were very comfortable, even for my 90 year old grandparents who were traveling with us. The kitchen was well appointed and we had everything we needed to make meals. Our son, who is two, loved meeting the chickens, the dogs, and the horse.
When we left, I forgot my phone charger, and Corinne kindly shipped it back to me immediately- they really went above and beyond to make our stay an absolute pleasure. We highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed May 2014

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and at home by the lovely owners Corrine and Clive, oh and the gorgeous, Gemma the dog. We had booked a midweek break in the superb self catering Lodge. I had booked this break as a treat for my 60th Birthday and was amazed when Corrine presented me with a home made coffee and malteeser cake and I have to say it was absolutely beautiful and I blame Corrine for me not losing any weight during my stay. The scenery and area around the lodge is stunning and there are some great walks to be had. Within a 25 min drive from the lodge are several coastal towns such as, Lyme Regis, Beer, Seaton and My absolute Favourite Sidmouth. You will never be short of something to do or somewhere to visit. I should also add that there is a stable with a Lovely horse, a lake and Beautiful garden to walk around. All in all I would highly recommend Blueball B&B and lodge as a wonderful get away from it all holiday haven. Thank you so much Corrine and Clive for giving me such happy memories of my 60th birthday. We will be back ( if you will have us )
Jim Lynne and Piper Woof
ps don't get to popular so we can't get a booking ;-)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

A weekend break was in order and as soon as we arrived at Blue Ball Lodge and met the owners and their dog we knew we had chosen the perfect place to stay. The lodge is of a high standard and quality and situated in beautiful surroundings with views of the countryside as far as the eye can see. The lodge has everything you could possibly need for the perfect weekend break or longer.
With stretches of countryside on the doorstep and many seaside towns within a short drive, there is something for everyone. We would highly recommend Blue Ball Lodge but are tempted to keep it our little sercet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Arrived to find a stunning setting, accommodation was A*, we booked with it being dog friendly and my what an amazing welcome, not only was we welcomed but so was our boys, we had coffee and tea facilities in our room and they had water and a chewy and Gemma to play with what more could they ask for,
Our room was immaculate, as was everywhere,
Amazing friendly couple, breakfast was outstanding,
Would highly recommend a must visit,
Thankyou for a lovely weekend
Dawn, ed , Marley & rusty

• Stayed May 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Pleasantly surprised by the tranquil setting and warm welcome. Excellent facilities and well presented accomodation. Would reccomend to anyone looking for a countryside break, with excellent walking, local attractions and nearby beaches. An ideal 'get away from it all' with the benefit of being animal friendly. Blue Ball Lodge can provide a broad selection of accomodation to suit your requirements.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

What a find! Blue Ball lodge offers BB, the chance to stay in a log cabin or in their cottage which is where we stayed. The cottage was finished to a high standard. we were welcomed with homemade Easter biscuits - nice personal touch. We felt looked after, all the little things you would need but might forget were there for you, I have stayed in a lot of cottages and this is a nice touch not often found. We recieved a great welcome from Corrine and Clive (who are really dog friendly, what a bonus). Did I mention the woodburner? It has a fab location and is near to the coast which makes for some amazing walks. On the other hand, you could just stay local to walk and explore from the cottage's doorstep. Could not fault it and would highly reccomend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic, place! (Dog friendly too if you have one) Was recommended by a friend and we would say it's the best place we've stayed at for a long, long time. Friendly, welcoming and helpful hosts, excellent position near the coast, excellent pubs which serve great food a short drive away and secluded enough to have a break from all the hassle of normal day life. Just perfect! Thank you and we will be coming back!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Blue Ball Lodge? Share your experiences!