“Thanksgiving” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Thanksgiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed at the Days Inn in my hometown because the parents home is not large enough for the growing family from out of town. The staff was very helpful just as I expected. The room was very nice and I was completely satisfied. My non-smoking room did not smell of smoke at all. I've read negative reviews by others and I believe they were not accurate. I saw the video monitor behind the desk and it was showing the halls and outside entrances for added security. Some people just want to harm others with negative comments. It was strange having to stay in a hotel in my hometown, but I was very happy with my stay. Proud that my hometown has a good hotel to stay in and one which represents Fordyce in a good manner. I am sure I will be staying here again when I come back to Fordyce!

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside do not open into the parking lot.
Green Features: They have non-smoking rooms that do not smell of smoke.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
GMDaysinnSuites, General Manager at Days Inn Fordyce, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a kind response! It's great to know that the community that we love so much is please with our service too! We only want your family and friends to be comfortable when they come to visit! I hope that we can be there for you again in the future if needed! Have a blessed holiday! Sincerely, Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We thought this was a very clean and nice hotel. Service was excellent. Room was very nice. We will stay again when we are back in town. Quiet rooms, beds were great. Good hair dryers, fridge, tv, all great.

Room Tip: Inside hallway is especially nice and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I hope that you will come and see us again sometime! Please call us with any questions or reservations that we might can make to accommodate you again sometime! Sincerely, Management
Prescott, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Never again will I or any of my co-workers stay at this facility again. The rooms were filthy and had a horrible odor. The carpets were black and sticky. I woke up with bug bites on my legs the next morning. There was dried blood on the head board. The air conditioner did not blow cold air. On my confirmation email, I was quoted a price of $76+tax/night....I was charged $84=tax/night. I went back to the hotel to get them to correct the bill and the girl refused. My supervisor contacted the local manager and he flat out lied saying I requested a room upgrade and that one of my coworkers was his witness.....we checked in on 2 different days!!! I was by myself when I checked in!!! Not only was the place gross but the customer service was poor. Take my advice, stay in a different town and drive a short ways. My coworkers that checked out after 1 night stayed in Camden and said it was worth the drive.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMDaysinnSuites, General Manager at Days Inn Fordyce, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience and I wish you the best of luck finding a more adequate hotel to stay at in the area. Have a great day.
De Queen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

good stay, clean room, a little noise outside both nights i was there, but nothing that was really bothersome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnCabotAr, General Manager at Days Inn Fordyce, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving us a good review of your stay here! We really appreciate the time taken from your schedule to do so! Let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you in the future! Sincerely, Jay

Been to Days Inn Fordyce? Share your experiences!