Nice helpful staff and great location. Walker friendly, but compared with most of the places we stayed in while walking the Southwest Coast Path it seemed relatively expensive for what it offered. The attached restaurant Piscadou was lovely though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow, in Cornwall, has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall. At the heart of the town and overlooking the medieval harbour is the Old Custom House, now a stylish and intimate place to stay. Standing on the quayside, the Old Custom House is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Old Custom House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Custom House Hotel Padstow
- Old Custom House Padstow
- Old Custom House Inn Padstow, Cornwall