“BAD SERVICE,HORRID FOOD,RIDICULOUSLY SMALL PORTIONS,EXTORTIONATE PRICE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Walkers Fish and Chips

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bath
“BAD SERVICE,HORRID FOOD,RIDICULOUSLY SMALL PORTIONS,EXTORTIONATE PRICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

BAD SERVICE, HORRID FOOD, RIDICULOUSLY SMALL PORTIONS at an EXTORTIONATE PRICE.
So where does one start? Fryer not fresh, oily fish & chips covered in burnt on remains from several days usage. Not a good taste. don't bother to complain, the staff just look at you & laugh "what did you expect ere"said a tall chap with dark short hair, on that point his personal cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired too especially as he called him self a senior member of staff.
If i wanted a child's portion i would have ordered one, I know there is a shortage of fish in Uk waters but this is taking the "fish"
I hope the extortionate price we paid goes towards training on customer service skills & basic food & personal hygiene. ie don't cough in your hand & then pick up someones bread roll.
I did bring this to the attention of the person above but he didn't give a "flying fish" on that one either. It only takes a little "Mussel" to smile.
Don't bother with this "PLAICE" there are plenty more fish in the sea.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Halifax
“Excellent Fish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ordered fish and chips from Walkers, the fish was excellent, in a light crispy batter and cooked to order. Very impressed with portion size for the price, and as for the chips, we ordered a portion each and there were enough in one portion to feed two people.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Truro, United Kingdom
“Great Fish & Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My partner and I decided to have Fish & Chips for lunch whilst visiting Padstow. We wanted to have take-away but as the weather was not good we decided to eat inside. The staff were very friendly and we found the food really tasty and reasonably priced. We will definitely eat there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Truro, England, United Kingdom
“First Class Fish & Chips and excellent location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a great day out in Padstow and stopped off at Walkers Fish and Chip shop. I had Fish and Chips and my girlfriend had Chicken Burger and chips. The food was great and reasonably priced. Very clean and well run cafe with friendly staff and you cant beat eating fish and chips over looking the harbour!
Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Padstow.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“DISGUSTING, APPAULING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited this dive for lunch while stopping in Padstow! Ordered two sandwiches and two soft drinks costing £17.95. Was appauled at the cost to begin with! The food arrived literally as we sat down! The baguettes we stale and certainly not fresh! The "cook" was not even able to spread margarine it was in big lumps all over the stale baguette! The filling was disgusting! When expressing my upset to the sour faced waitresses nothing was said I was as good as ignored! When taking my seat again I looked across to the counter where the staff stood and blatantly laughed and joked regarding my upset! The staff were rude from the beginning! They were unhelpful, miserable and down right rude! Padstow is a beautiful town and Walkers does nothing but let it down and it most certainly doesnt fit with the other food establishments within padstow! Avoid this restaurant at all costs as I believe you will be nothing but disappointed!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere