hotel was excellently located overlooking the sea .golf course and with view of Bass rock from our bedroom window.
I had requested a sea view and was delighted with our room. It was large with a large bathroom and beautifully furnished. Our welcome at reception was warm and friendly. We ate at the hotel both nights and the meals were excellent.( we used their "spring break" package- IE. 2 nights dinner bed and breakfast + £10.00 credit on bill) . We think this was excellent value for money. Breakfast was also good in a pleasant environment. A good hotel to chill out in. Their leisure facilities were excellent and I loved sitting in the warm Jacuzzi OUTDOORS! This was my first visit but will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa boasts everything you could need for a short break on the Scottish coast. Our luxurious spa offers rejuvenating Elemis treatments performed by highly trained therapists. Experience award-winning dining in our restaurant or relax in our lounge while taking in the view over the Firth of Forth. Your guaranteed a great night sleep in our stylish bedrooms, exactly what you need after a day on one of the many surrounding world-class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Marine Hotel North Berwick
- Hotel Macdonald Marine
- Berwick Hotel Marine North
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa North Berwick, Scotland