Spent 2 nights here in September. Great hotel. Very comfortable,friendly efficient staff,incrediblre food. Our room had a clear view of the 16th green. This provided more entertainment the the tv. My wife ( the golfer in the family ) was heartened by the performance of the players. The hotel's only a 10 minute scenic ( the barman's description ) walk to the town centre of North Berwick.
The only minus point was the drink prices. Why do hotels charge so much for ordinary wines and beers? If the drink had been more reasonably priced this would have been an excellent score.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa boasts everything you could need for a short break on the Scottish coast. Our luxurious spa offers rejuvenating Elemis treatments performed by highly trained therapists. Experience award-winning dining in our restaurant or relax in our lounge while taking in the view over the Firth of Forth. Your guaranteed a great night sleep in our stylish bedrooms, exactly what you need after a day on one of the many surrounding world-class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Marine Hotel North Berwick
- Hotel Macdonald Marine
- Berwick Hotel Marine North
- Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa North Berwick, Scotland