I have had a very different experience from other reviewers and wanted to speak out on behalf of the Globe. Every member of staff we met was very friendly and helpful. One of the team offered to carry suitcases to our car this morning. The room was spacious and spotless. Our evening meal and breakfast were excellent. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a pretty, leafy Georgian square in the bustling seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea, The Globe Inn is a great base for a break on the beautiful north Norfolk coast or an ideal spot for a pint of beer and some simple, home cooked food. Accredited with 4 stars and a silver award by Enjoy England, the Inn offers exceptional quality in all areas. We are also proud to have been approved by the Visit England Cyclists Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Welcome Pets schemes. There is a sun-filled courtyard for alfresco eating and dining and a perfect spot to read your morning paper whilst having breakfast. Take a short walk down Staithe Street to the quay and you’ll see fishermen setting out on a good tide for inshore crab, whelk and the passing sea trout and bass. The town offers a central base for the nearby beautiful Holkham Beach with more than four miles of golden sand, and the world-class bird watching sites of the Holkham Nature Reserve, Cley-next-Sea and Titchwell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Globe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Globe Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- The Globe Inn Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk