“Holy moly” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Holy moly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

You can't moan about this one . The food is well cooked and they don't keep you waiting too long. More than enough for anyone. Not too sure about the sauce , they call it gravy we had coated chicken and coated pork, good value for money and not too far away. If you opt for the burger make sure your hungry they look like you could live in them !!

Visited April 2014

“Good food but not so good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Had a nice meal with my wife, the service was very good and quick. The only problem overall was that it was expensive compared to some places

Thurston, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

booked on sunday 6th april early afternoon , on the off chance they would have a reservation for 4 people that same evening , no problem , from the moment our party entered , to the time we left , the service was excellent , the food excellent , the staff friendly , we will certainly be back for some more southern hospitality, keep up the good work !!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Uk
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited holy smoke on Sunday 6th April, I booked a table as wasn't sure how busy they would be.
Shown to table and drinks order taken quickly. Starters and main meal order also taken promptly, but unfortunately they had run out of the sirloin steak my partner ordered, but the lady offered 2 smaller size steaks for the same price, needless to say he was quite happy receiving 16ozs of steak and not 12.
The food was delicious, hot and quickly served.
Fantastic staff, very friendly. We will certainly be returning

Visited April 2014
Bury St Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
“A Little Disappointing. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We booked a table for Saturday night but we probably didn't need to as there were quite a few spare tables. We were seen to really quickly for our drinks order and the staff were friendly. My starter of potato skins were luke warm at best although tasted ok. My other half's starter was piping hot. We both had the same main, the chicken and rib combo, 3 small ribs and a chicken breast, the ribs were a bit gristly which put me off and the coleslaw was clearly out of a tub rather than home made. The skin on chips were tasty. We didn't stay for dessert. The flies buzzing around us really made me feel sick and when one landed on my plate I think that was the last straw. It was over priced for the quality of the food, we expected a bit better and probably won't go back.