“Family meal out” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Family meal out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Well the family decided to go out for a meal! We sat down to only be seated at a dirty table it took about 10 minutes before some waitress came to clear glasses and plates she then took another further 5 mins to wipe the dirty table down with a dirty dish cloth so it looked like! We waited 45 mins for our food to arrive there was 4 adults and 3 children it finally came out but we had to stop them by saying the plates where dirty so they took the dirty plates away for clean ones. When we all had finally got our meals but then they got the order wrong my partner then said to the waitress I haven't ordered this so the waitress went back to get his meal right by that time I was tucking in to mine to fine my chicken had a black hair init and everything was warm so the waitress came back out to give my partner his meal so I then complained to say I have a hair in my food and that it was all warm I said politely could I have a refund so she went off to refund me to only then find out they had given my partner a frozen corn on the cob on his plate it wasn't even cold it was frozen and then a family member found a black hair in her steak! All the food just looked like it was just thrown on the plate the waitress came over again and I said the corn on the cob was frozen there's another hair in the steak I want a full refund and I want to speak to the manager. She kept saying his busy at the moment leave your name and number so I went to right my name down and to top it off the pen didn't work so I went up to the bar and demanded to see the manager yet to be told he's real busy so some1 came over have us a refund but not our full refund they didn't once say sorry for the trouble or offer us anything so we just got some of our refund and walked out! Never again it was shocking disgusting poor customer service I will warn people not to go there as me and my family will never return what sort of restruaunt is that frozen corn and hair?? You can't even talk to the manager? Shame full!!! I'm not even disappointed I'm angry about the whole ordeal!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mullingar, Ireland
“irish visitors”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We called here this evening easter Saturday and although the place was full the experience was poor. Tea came in a mug with teabag left in with nowhere to leave it,,,, no spoon or napkin,,
Same story with desert, , no napkins,, dirty spoons and milk delivered in a mug because they had no jug ? Faulty towers,,,
We won't return but the location was excellent

Visited April 2014
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Food is always spot on here, fast service & well priced. Friendly helpful staff with a good atmosphere.

Thetford, United Kingdom
“Appearances can be deceptive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My son was visiting from overseas so we thought lunch out would be a treat. The building looks very good so does the interior. But, there weren't enough staff so service was very slow and cleanliness was poor.
When our food finally arrived, I had a chicken dish which was just about passable. My son had a steak which was badly cooked, cold and tough as old boots.
We will never go there again

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Went for a family meal tonight the place was Dirty and flys every were when the food come out my Husbands curry was stone cold. We told the waiter who took it back my the time thay had brought a fresh one out we had all finished our meals so we told them to take it away we was not even offered a glass of coke as a sorry would never eat in there again and would tell any one to STAY well away from the place it's a dump and needs a good clean

• Visited March 2014